Post-Graduate Student, Biotechnology,
St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata
Swayambhik is pursuing an Integrated Masters in Biotechnology at St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous) , Kolkata. He is currently performing as a Long term Research Project Intern at Bose Institute, Kolkata. He is also associated to the Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering, IIT Roorkee as a Research Project Intern. He has previously worked as a Summer Intern at IIT Guwahati and as a Post-Graduate Intern at IIT Indore.
Long term Research Project Intern, Bose Institute
Summer Intern, IIT Guwahati
Bioinformatics Intern, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA
Research Project Intern, IIT Roorkee
Visiting Student/Intern, UCL Biochemical Engineering, UK
Summer Trainee, IISER Kolkata
Post-Graduate Intern, IIT Indore
Research Intern, Civilian Welfare Foundation
Research and Development Intern, Jozbiz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Scientific Research Intern, Research Bulb Inc.
Subject Expert (PCMB), Kunduz Incorporation
- Identifying novel repositioning drugs for next generation therapeutics treatment; Understanding Multidrug resistance at system level with emphasis on breast cancer genes; Development of Python programs for making the analysis pipeline more efficient and fast with regard to an investigation process focusing on known drug scaffolds and target specific Non-Coding RNA scaffolds of Alzheimer’s disease
Associated with the role of Long term Research Project Intern at Bose Institute.
- Molecular docking and molecular dynamics simulation of Insulin with physiologically relevant monovalent, divalent, and trivalent ions
Associated with the role of Summer Intern at IIT Guwahati.
- Bioinformatics analysis of an uncharacterized Protein
Associated with the role of Bioinformatics Intern at University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA.
- In silico project on Class A β-lactamases
Associated with the role of Research Project Intern at IIT Roorkee.
- Industrial Implementation of Biocatalysis involving Transaminase (TAm) and Transketolase (TK) enzymes and their combined reaction
Associated with the role of Visiting Student / Intern at LeoRios Lab, UCL Biochemical Engineering, UK.
- Quantum Information and Technology , Quantum Optics , Quantum Chemistry
Associated with the role of Summer Trainee at IISER Kolkata.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and its effectiveness in the field of Cancer and Cancer Treatment
Associated with the role of Post-Graduate Intern at IIT Indore.
- Employing Biotechnological methods to treat Arsenic Contamination
The project proposes Biotechnological/Biological processes as a potential substitute for the well known Physico-Chemical methodologies for the purification of groundwater contaminated with Arsenic.
- ERK and Tumor Biology
Associated with the role of Research Intern at Civilian Welfare Foundation.
- Cell regeneration: factors and possible accelerators (Natural & Synthetic)
Associated with the role of Research and Development (R&D) Intern at Jozbiz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Autobrewery Syndrome , Alien Hand Syndrome and Alice in Wonderland Syndrome
Associated with the role of Scientific Research Intern at Research Bulb Inc.
The project included intensive study and research on Diabetes and Diabetic patients. A wide range of topics were covered starting from the types, symptoms and causes of diabetes to the cures .The project also contained case studies of the patients.
- Types of Dyes
This project dealt with the various types of dyes , study of their chemical composition and other properties in details along with their uses and effects on certain materials.
Roy, D., Kundu, S., & Mukherjee, S. (2023). Development of Computational Correlations among Known Drug Scaffolds and their Target-Specific Non-Coding RNA Scaffolds of Alzheimer’s Disease. Current Alzheimer research, 10.2174/0115672050261526231013095933. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.2174/0115672050261526231013095933
Moulik, S., Karmakar, S., Basu, A., Mukherjee, S., R, N., & Chatterjee, A. (2023). Studies of Erk1/2 with respect to tumor aggressiveness in B16f10 Murine melanoma cells. International Journal For Multidisciplinary Research, 5(1). https://doi.org/10.36948/ijfmr.2023.v05i01.1733
Mukherjee, S. (2022). Usage of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to test the efficiency of cancer treatment methodologies. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science,Engineering and Technology, 11(06), 8189–8204. https://doi.org/10.15680/ijirset.2022.1106191
Das, S., & Mukherjee, S. (2022). Implementation of biotechnological techniques in treatment of groundwater contaminated with arsenic. International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology, 10(2), 993–1000. https://doi.org/10.22214/ijraset.2022.40431
Mukherjee, S., Das, S. D., Rowlo , S. K., & Pk, A. (2021). Insight into the natural and synthetic factors responsible for cell regeneration in various organs. European Journal of Molecular Biotechnology, 9(1), 37–49. https://doi.org/10.13187/ejmb.2021.1.37
Roy, A., Mehta, R., & Mukherjee, S. (2021). Reviewing rare syndromes. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies, 5(5), 47–60. https://doi.org/10.32553/ijmbs.v5i5.1919